Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas shopping...

or not.

I know I've changed in the last year when I try to go Christmas shopping for my family and I end up with PENS. That's right. Colored pens.

Shall I explain??

Everything targeted for two year olds is crap at the store!!

I got Addysen some nice pens to draw with and that was all I could come up with. Addysen (and all of us,) have everything we could ever need, (other than food...) so I had a hard time trying to find stuff to splurge on. This is definitely going to be a handmade Christmas. There are so many things I want to make her, (imagine that!) I want her things to be special, not just another stuffed animal, or another noise maker. I want her to be able to create and express herself! I've got lots to do!!

.....................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment