Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Baby Kimono

Yesterday I fell in love with my sewing machine again. It's been a few weeks since I have started (and finished) a sewing project so I was greatful when a few hours opened up on me. Aaron gave me a copy of Weekend Sewing by Heather Ross for my birthday and I have been dying to make something out of there. This is what I came up with:

Isn't it so adorable! and the sewing part took a little less than an hour! Talk about satisfying. I plan on making a few more for her and maybe for a few lucky friends. And yes, that's the baby belly too at the bottom of the picture. A few more weeks!!
I also wanted to sew something for Addysen. She is really into her animals right now. As long as there are multiples so that she has a family, she doesn't care what kind they are. I thought she needed something for them. So she got some super miniature bedding:

And then supper was one of my favorite soups to make this time of year. It's butternut squash soup with cheese ravioli. It's so easy to make. you just boil the squash down with some water and throw it in a blender. Then add ravioli after.

No comments:

Post a Comment