Friday, September 4, 2009

It's September!

I cannot believe it is almost autumn! We have been loving the Midwest weather of the warm days and cool nights. A few of our activities include worm hunting with dad:



On September 1st I made pumpkin pie and it's almost gone! I think I may be making this once a week. I also used my bread machine for the first time and it is soooo yummy! I think I need to make some of these for my bread!

Yesterday Addy and I had momma/baby mani/pedi's! it was so cute, she loves being a little girl (even though she worm hunts!) There is something about those little toes that gets me every time.



This bump will not stop growing!
I am 34 weeks today and literally had to push this baby out of my rib cage last night. She gets her little feet stuck in there quite often and it is oh so painful!
Everything is going great other than that though and I am getting more and more anxious to meet this little girl.
Aaron, Addy and I are going out to play tennis! Yes, I am still playing tennis, (actually we just started this last week,) but I really enjoy it. It is such a site to see me running after the ball, (and Aaron's eyes bulge out of his face telling me to stop!) I will get pictures of that for some entertainment!
I hope everyone is enjoying this late summertime! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment