Wednesday, March 17, 2010

old couch, new couch

Happy St. Patricks Day!!!

old couch:
 


new (old) couch!
 

isn't it amazing what a vaccuum cleaner, slip cover and pillows can do to a couch! I wish I would have taken a picture of our old couch, that was re-appolstered in the 60's. Now that thing was old! Perfect for the little hands that spilled many things on it. This new(old) couch was given to us free, with free delivery and removal of our old couch, (to my mom's basement of course!) Aaron and I had been looking for a new couch for quite some time now and just couldn't bring ourselves to fork out the money to buy brand new. And then this came about! I ended up spending $68 on the slip cover and pillows. Not bad, I say, for a new couch!
The couch is comfy, by the way, and I love that I can take the cover off to be washed if needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment