Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dear Elliot!

She's one! I cannot believe it. It seems like I just had her and now she's romping around, playing with her sister.

My dad was here over the weekend so we opened presents from him and mailed in presents from my mil then. She's also been wearing her birthday sweater all week!



Her birthday shirt was appliqued and a tutu was made in honor of her first year:) This peg bear was made using the pattern in one yard wonders. He even has a bell in his belly. Addy named him (her) Rosalita.

Remember Addy's birthday banner?


After a birthday dinner of mac n cheese and bananas, homemade applesauce spice cupcakes with browned butter frosting were eaten. She is one. Oh how I love homemade birthdays in this family.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Elliot! She is adorable. I love her little tutu. :)

    ReplyDelete