Monday, December 12, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011!

For Thanksgiving a few weeks ago, we hosted our first ever vegan Thanksgiving. It was not nearly as hard as I thought it would be and even my dad liked it! (He ate all of the Tofurkey left overs...) My sister, Jennifer, who is also vegan was such a huge help in the kitchen. I love baking and cooking with her. She did the Tofurkey and the green bean casserole. I made a pumpkin pie, sweet potato casserole, corn bread muffins, & mashed potatoes. It was all so yummy and cruelty free!! We were all so thankful that we got to spend that time together and just hung out for a few days. In not too long, our little family will be making the trip back to IL to spend a little time before Christmas with my family.
Here are some pictures of all the yummy food!





Now, I think I need to go cook! All those pictures are making me hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment