Monday, June 22, 2009

Red, White and Blue


Addysen needed a cute outfit for the upcoming events surrounding the 4th of July. Well, she didn't 'need' anything, but I needed to make something for her! I was super excited to find the fabric for only $2.50 a yard at walmart. I decided this year to go with the more old school colors, you know, not so bright-in-your-face colors. I am pretty please that it turned out so well. And fast, too. I probably spent an hour on both pieces. Here are some close ups:



She is beginning to love modeling for me on the table. Hope I didn't create a monster!
This past weekend I had my first (and quite possibly last) garage sale. Friday, it started raining about an hour and a half into it, and Saturday I had ONE person show up. From that sale a made $2.00 but it was a whopping $17.00 to put the ad in the paper so I came out with -$15.00 profit. On the happier side of that, we still got rid of a whole bunch of junk, thanks to the drop off center at good will and I made this while waiting patiently for no one to show up: It is a table runner! Why I had to make a table runner, I don't know but it turned out adorable. Now I need to find some candles to go with it, which I probably have in my basement somewhere.

So here are some things that I am finding I cannot live with out at the moment:
Although I believe that this does not actually aid in preventing stretch marks, it feels so good to just rub all over my growing belly!

This is my new summer jewelry that I made a few weeks ago and haven't stopped wearing:


This stuff is so yummy! especially when I shouldn't be drinking as much coffee as I am!!

And this is what I have been reading every night:
I think every woman who is ever going to have children should read it. It is so, so good!


Yesterday morning I was woken up by Addy at 730. I was so tired and did not want to move! Then Addy said she wanted to go to church because she loves God! What two year old says that!! I was so impressed that she got me up and moving and we went to church. It was a great way to start the day.
I think that's about all that has been going on here lately! I need to go do dishes now and clean my floors! yippee!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment