Monday, August 10, 2009

Feeling Blessed

God is so, so good to us. I mean really, too good. Lately it seems that He's really been present and I just wanted to share some little things I am thankful for right now.

Our trip was amazing and I am so thankful we had the opportunity to go on it. There was really no family fights and we all had a really great time. Addy is still talking about going to see the rocks and horses!

This pregnancy is going by so good. I could complain about my fat, sausage hands or the fact that I had to have my sister tie my shoes for me! but really, this baby is growing strong and healthy and I am as well.

I have an amazing husband. I love him so much and he is too good to me. He works 12 hour shifts then comes home and plays with Addy so I can knit and put my feet up.

My daughter continues to astound me each and every day. I know that I will have enough love to go around when this new baby comes but I cannot fathom how I will be able to give twice as many kisses and squeezes. I think I drown her in them already. Last night she would not go to bed, and she wasn't fussy or anything, just really awake. So, I brought her in bed with us and she ended up waking Aaron up because she kept giving me so many kisses and she kept saying, "I love you so much mama," over and over again. I really did feel bad for Aaron in that he had to wake up in a few hours but I did not want it to end at all!

So, thank you God, for all of the beautiful people and adventures I am blessed with and the ability to share it with the few people who are interested in what I have to say on here. I pray that God blesses you all in what you are doing, what is ahead of you, and everything/one that is in your life.

2 comments:

  1. being grateful for what you have-- and celebrating that-- is, I'm quite certain the best way to feel God's presence. There is room in our spirits, when we see everything (and everyone) we have as a gift, to tap into much deeper wells, in all the best ways. Congrats on your bundle of joy to be too...As mamas, it never ceases to amaze me how our hearts double in size each time a new babe enters the home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful when we can see and feel God's presence! You have a wonderful family. =)

    ReplyDelete