Sunday, January 24, 2010

Back to the grind


Aaron starts school again this Wednesday and I have mixed feelings about that. I've really enjoyed him being home over the last (almost) two months, I'm pretty used to it. This semester he is only going one night a week so it shouldn't be too bad. He's almost done! This is his last semester then we will be going somewhere new, starting a new journey when he goes on for a Phd.
I am so proud of him, his first publication is coming out in the next few weeks. My sweetie is getting PUBLISHED!! How awesome is that!! I will post a link on here as soon as it is!

1 comment:

  1. I can relate. It's tough.
    My husband is working on his MBA, and God willing, he will be done come December. I hope so! I know it will be worth it, though.

    Is yours working on his PhD now or Masters?

    Good luck to him and you this semester! Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete