Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I am set!

With some sweet Amazon deals and a good trip to Hobby Lobby, I am set for sewing for the next few months. These books all have yummy clothes to sew for myself, my kiddos and my three close friends that are all expecting this spring.


These booties are up to bat first. Elliot will be the lucky recipiant and I can't wait to see her little chubby feet in them. I'm going to do a pink/black/white color theme with lots of flowers.

I just can't help myself when it comes to fabric. I have many plans for all of this though. I can't wait!

As for knitting these days, I've decided to tackle a big project, knitting a sweater for myself. I would say it is about 2/3rds done and might not get finished until springtime. I've really got to get going on that. And there is a black hat that is about half done somewhere in there. That has to be done by February 15th for my dads birthday so I still have time...

1 comment:

  1. Nice fabric choices! I recognize a couple I have in my own stash...but mine don't seem to be doing anything yet.
    Oh and LOVE the pyrex bowls!! Although I go for the blue ones personally =]

    ReplyDelete