Thursday, January 7, 2010

muffins and an old friend

just for fun:



I love this time of year when friends are home and they make time to see me! I've been pretty cooped up lately with the baby and Addy. It's been snowing like crazy so we really don't go anywhere, so when I talked to my friend Sarah I was more than happy to get out and have some muffins!!



Seeing eachother once a year is far too long to go. It was snowing like crazy that morning, but so worth it to get out and see her. She even got to meet miss Elliot for the first time!



1 comment:

  1. I want to cry!! This is great! I had such a great time with you guys that day, it really did make my day. You have become such a great woman, Mom and wife Natalie. I am so glad we have stayed in touch throughout the years. Say "Hi" to the family for me and we'll talk soon!

    ReplyDelete