Sunday, January 29, 2012

Soft Paws

Last week, our cat Howard was almost declawed until I read up on the awful procedure. I don't know what I thought it was going to be like but I definitely did not think it was going to be like this! Crazy! There was no way I was going to send him off to do that, but he is a scratcher so I had to do something to keep him from not tearing up the furniture, (and us!)

Enter Soft Paws. They are little vinyl caps that get glued onto his nails and for each treatment, they last about 6 weeks. After seeing the color list I was sold on at least trying them. And, after a few days, I'm sold on them entirely. Howard has not been able to scratch at all and the girls and I can play with him without getting all scratched up.

I think he likes them, I mean, he's posing and all...



No comments:

Post a Comment