Monday, June 25, 2012

Knitting:

It's 100* and I'm knitting again. I love knitting in the summer. Maybe it's because I'm anticipating the colder months ahead. Maybe it's because I just want to keep busy. Lord knows I'm busy! I just wanted to show a few projects off: 

These baby booties are addictive to make. I'm making another pair today in alpaca! yum! 

This is a pattern from the Purl Bee. It's their Chevron Baby Blanket and I love how it's turning out! I also love the yarn I'm working with. I recently purchased a huge bag of yarn at the thrift store for $3. I think it has enough to make the entire blanket! 

This sweater was finally finished last night! I started it back in February and finished all but the holes under the sleeves about a week later. Then it took me 5 months to just graft the sleeves together. Why!!!?! Anyway, A loves it and I'm so glad. I don't know how well it will fit her in another couple of months, but I'm sure she will wear it nonetheless. 

Any I whipped this hat up yesterday for my sister-in-law who lives in Alaska and who's birthday is in a few days. Even though it's summer here, I'm sure she will be able to get some use out of it before long. Also, it's the same yarn as A's sweater^.  It was on sale, too, so I'm trying to use it up!

That's all for now. I'm going to be sewing in the next few days, so maybe a post on that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment