Friday, July 17, 2009

Pillow covers!!!!!!!!!

The couch pillows Aaron and I've had for the last 3 years are a bit ridiculous. The big two I picked out at a thrift store for a couple bucks and they were this awful orange and yellow velvet mess and I finally* made some covers for them. I've been wanting to do this for the last 6 months and they really came out nicely. Here is a before and after:

And these two lovelies are little guys I made for my art final my freshman year in college. (I made a couch... like, I actually built it...) And they were also bright orange. Here are the front/back shots:


I love the buttons!
And I am/almost 7 months pregnant! wow... cannot believe it. Here is a belly shot from today. Notice the sweater on- because it was 62 out today! In July!

Getting BIGGER!!!
God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the pillow covers. Makes me want to do mine and they don't even need it. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete